Often we have high expectations of ourselves at the beginning of the year and set some seriously ambitious goals, leading us to think that nothing worthwhile happened in the year.
So, we recommend you take a moment to pause and reflect on the year.
Ask yourself these questions?
- How am I different at the end of the year vs The beginning of the year
- What were my wins this year?
- What were my losses?
- What lessons have I learned?
- What / who made me feel enlightened?
- What / who drained me?
- What do I want to do more of in 2023?
- What am I scared to do because of the possibility of failure?
Tip: Go through your camera reel and see all the good moments you have probably forgotten from the year.
Going into 2023 and setting your goals for your year, it is essential to make realistic goals and commit to them. Think of the steps you need to take to get to the destination vs the goal as one significant achievement, and then make plans to meet your milestones.
Then, go for it – be fearless in your pursuit.
The only thing in your way is YOU!
Remember these ten things when you reflect on your progress in the year.
- What I think, I attract. What I say, I do. How I believe is what I become.
- My thoughts, actions, and goals are influenced by the people I spend the most time around.
- There is no failure in lessons.
- If I want to change, I need to take action. Nobody is going to do it for me.
- Setting boundaries is good for me and everyone around me. It allows everyone to have equal expectations.
- Rest is good for me. It will help me be more creative and productive in the future.
- Showing kindness has an impact.
- This year I will let go of any anger, jealousy, and resentment. These feelings only absorb the energy that I need for more light in my life.
- Taking care of my mind, body, and soul will bring me abundance.
- I am proud of myself for showing up every day and trying.
You are capable of anything you set your mind to.